Unlike many other peer advisory groups, the Best Group is truly selective and follows a strict selection process developed from over 50 years of learning regarding what the very highest performing groups do worldwide.
In his book “Good to Great”, Jim Collins talks about getting the right people on the bus. The same is true for those CEO groups that are high performing. And that's why every CEO that is invited into The B.E.S.T. Group is interviewed with the same scrutiny that one would give a key hire for their organization.
As a result, those CEOs selected for The B.E.S.T. Groups get results. Here's what some of our CEOs have shared about their results:
- I was about to go bankrupt , but thankfully through multiple meetings with the group and their wise counsel and support my business has been saved. Ron Cervi
- Increased my profits by $1.1 million in sixteen months as a direct result of working with Joe and The B.E.S.T. Groups. Rod Chambers
- Gave me the courage and tactics to buy the business I was running. Ellen Myers
- Helped develop cash flow management practices that increased interest earnings on cash flow by more than $20,000. Tim Going
- Identified ways for me to reduce cost by 20% without layoffs. Rod Chambers
- Gave me guidance on the development of an executive compensation and retention plan with the option of allowing members of my key staff to acquire a piece of the business. Ted Baker
- Helped me to save my business and improve cash flow through strategically selling some of my assets while retaining others. I would have made different decisions with disastrous results. Instead I have my business intact. Ron Cervi
- Increased my cash flow significantly by following the suggestions of the group; to manage my international operations differently. Mike Schleyhahn
- Helped me to keep my business afloat during and after having my top 6 revenue generating key people left my company and took a lot of my propriety records. Jay Diskin
- Helped me keep a talented key employee by pointing out how I could restructure my businesses key roles. Simon Warner
- When I sold my business, the group helped me get through an extremely difficult negotiation. Their feedback helped me better position myself to maximize benefits and minimize risks. Some of the things they suggested, I never would have thought of by myself. James Kernan
- Helped me to take charge of my business from a global perspective, offered options that I didn’t realize existed, help me see that my priorities were misaligned, and mentored me through a personnel issue that could have killed our business and turned it into a real positive for our growth and customer development. David Giorgi
- Helped me clarify my growth strategy and target areas allowing me to be more focused and effective with market penetration. Braden Wasserman
- Opened my eyes and helped me to add a sales person which we never had in our ten years of existance. I was opposed to paying the kind of money necessary since we had grown the business very successfully by word of mouth, through referrals, and by giving great performance. After three months, I’m already seeing the benefit and considering adding another sales person on the East Coast. Gilbert Lam
- Helped me with an organizational change that made better use of one of my key staff and got him highly motivated. Tom Carter
- Helped me realize it was time to pull the trigger on a difficult personal move that was costing me a lot with little in return. Ellen Myers
- I leave every meeting with a list of ideas and suggestions to help my business and improve my bottom line. Rick Woolsey
- Helped me to develop a successful strategy to combat an attack on 40% of our revenue from the largest manufacturer in our industry. Mike Teresso
- Supported my decision to open a new division in Reno during the worst of times to take advantage of market turmoil. That division moved into the black in three month and now is my most profitable one. Rod Chambers
- Got me to develop a cash flow analysis report on a bi-weekly basis. It was invaluable in letting me see our process deficiencies and lead to improvements that yielded close to $1 million in extra cash. Greg Hammond
- Pointed out a significant trend in my business that I hadn’t recognized allowing me time to implement changes to grow our market share. Mike Nicholson
- Recommended a number of marketing and sales initiatives for our SuperCamp program that grew our bookings by 50 %. Mark Reardon
To learn more about The B.E.S.T. Groups click here.
If you would like to be considered for a future opening in The B.E.S.T. Group click here to learn about our Selection Process and the next steps for those who qualify.